fredag 2 december 2011

MY GHOST STORY


We were a happy family, we lived in a beautiful house. One day my mom and dad told me that we were going to move out. I didn’t like the idea of that, but I had no choice. After a week we had to move. It wasn’t that far as I thought.
At the werry first step I took in the house, I knew that it was something wrong.
I told mom that I thought that it was something wrong about this house. 
-It’s just your imagination! Come on give it a try, she said.
And perhaps it was. So I gave it a try.
The next morning I woke up because of a noice or a voice I didn’t knew what it whas. I was to afraid to go up from the bed.
So I was screaming for mom to come to me.
-Honey, it’s 6 am!
-I know but I heard a noice or a voice i’m not  quite sure what it was but it scared me!
-It’s just your imagination!
-Mom i swear....
-Get some sleep now!
Mom left my room and i went to sleep.
The same morning when I woke up, I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfest.
Everything was normal. Then my mom woke up

-Why were you so afraid, last night? she said
-Because I know that there is something wrong about the house.
-Don’t be silly, there is nothing wrong about this house.
I feelt so abandoned.
After the talk with  mom. She decided to go to the store.
Ofcourse I was scared as hell but there was nothing I could do.
I was to afraid to watch television, and to afraid to go upp stairs in my room,and I was to afraid to even move. 
And then I heard those noices and voices again, it was screaming 
’’Go away, go away, go away’’
I didn’t know what to do so I ran to the door and opened it, I was so happy because my mom saw everything . 
-IS THAT A G-G-GHOST? she shouted. 
So we packed our bagges and we were heading back home where we were 
from the begining ’’A happy family’’

The End

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar