onsdag 17 april 2013

Internship


I think that I got some good experiences from my internship and I also found the environment very safe and funny to work in. Ever sens I got my llittle brother Alban, I find it exciting to take care of babies and little kids. I have always loved kids and I’m pretty sure that I always will, but I’ve learned that nobody and nothing is perfect, the only thing that could be a little nerv wracking was when the little kids started crying over nothing, even though I know that little kids from time to time behave like this and can be a little bit more sensetive, imagine yourself waking up early in the morning and hearing the little kids crying and as you can imagine that could be tough to put up with every morning. 

As far as an experience adventure, the internship I got was a good place for me to work in, because as I mentioned before, I love kids and I can really see myself working with kids in the future, I also belive that it could be a useful experience for me when I get older and when I’ve got my own kids.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar